Lurking no more

okjeep

I've been around the jeep scene for the last 20 years and built a variety of rigs. We just took delivery of a 2015 JKU rubicon to add to the madness. We are looking forward to the JKU build and getting it out for some fun.

Jeep Kids.jpg

okjeep

Our JKU will go through the enhancement process pretty quickly to get ready for the Memorial Day run at Superlift Park in Hot Springs AR. Teraflex prerunner lift, 37" tires, gussets, nemesis fenders, poison spyder bumpers, ramsey winch, some lighting, etc. On the list of year 1 upgrades will be a pair of 35 spline dynatrac prorock 60's (I run them on my built yj), and after 18,001 miles when the drivetrain warranty goes poof....the LS swap (I run that in my built yj). It's quite a different "feel" in a JKU from the YJ that I built and wheeled for the last 15 years.

IMG_1235.jpg

okjeep

The 520 mile 2015 JKU Rubicon is coming along. Waiting on bumpers and fenders to show up then off to the paint booth. The Teraflex prerunner system is a very complete system. Axle upgrades in the planning stages.

Almost Done.jpg

okjeep

we found that the initial lift installed was a 2" lift. I swapped in some 4" springs and things are much better. now everything is running 37"s and my wife is enjoying the jeep yoga to climb in the jeeps.

Driveway buddies.jpg

Garage Buddies.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom