2014 Rubicon E-Disco Plug

Just a shot in the dark here, I broke the plastic clamp on my e-disco plug and was looking to see if maybe someone here that has already swapped out to a no limits still has the OEM wire harness and plug.

On another note - the more I look at this setup and ways to water proof it the more I shake my head - "what where they thinking". :doh: A giant sealed waterproof plug and circuit board to do a simple operation yet there is no seal on the mechanical side to prevent water from getting in - I guess they need to keep the service department in business - I'm still looking for the sticker that states "Not for Offroad use" :cheesy:

I will probably look at a way to better secure my plug and throw a no limits in the Jeep as a trail fix.

Disclaimer - my motor still works perfectly just in case you see it in the for-sale section :thumb:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yes but I am wondering if it will be more trouble then it is worth, I broke the plastic on the clamp that hold it in - was really wondering if I could swap out the clamp.

I have the whole harness with like 10" of wires exposed. Let me know.

Top Bottom