EVAP Leak -- P0455

Fuhaxian

Been having an issue with my Jeep and it's been more of a pain then anything at this point. Really unsure where this leak is coming from but my system is pulling the P0455 "Large Leak". Just recently slapped a brand new gascap on her thinking it might be a really simple fix and it's proving to be more difficult then anything.

I checked underneath for all the lines and the only thing that looks out of the ordinary is this:
IMG_0755.jpg
(It's the line in the middle, looks like it came out a little bit? I tried pushing it back together and it didn't budge)

Can anyone tell me if this is suppose to look like this, or if anyone who's had this issue tell me what you did instead of replacing the GASCAP?

Thanks!

jeeeep

Hooked
where's the canister in relation to that hose joint?
I think with that joint you have to twist and push the hose in to get it to clamp.

Benny

I had that code on my old 07'. turnred out to be a o-ring on top of the gas tank. Some hose from the evap canister back to the tank. $1.15 for the o-ring and $115.00 for the labor. Dealership said they had to drop the tank for access.

Top Bottom