A wave from western slope, CO

My first jeep. 2014 Amp'd jku. Wheeled a bit in Moab just before safari.. Had a blast on fins 'n things and top of the world. Loving my jeep. aev 2.5, gussets/sleeves/rock rails and 34" tires going on in two weeks. Just saying hello! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430420554.936884.jpg

BlackHat

Welcome from Broomfield! The JK is going to swallow those 34" tires I would go bigger if you can afford it plus you will go bigger anyway once you get tire envy. I always wanted 35" on my JK got them joined WAL and now I want 37", just something to consider, I think the 37s will fit under a 2.5 lift no problem, I may be mistaken though. I wish I would have went to37s out the gate but now I will have to pay twice.

Side Note: If you didn't already notice, we are having a Colorado meet on May 9th. at Wonderland Brewery @ 1PM in Broomfield, Sheridan and 120th.

Welcome from Broomfield! The JK is going to swallow those 34" tires I would go bigger if you can afford it plus you will go bigger anyway once you get tire envy. I always wanted 35" on my JK got them joined WAL and now I want 37", just something to consider, I think the 37s will fit under a 2.5 lift no problem, I may be mistaken though. I wish I would have went to37s out the gate but now I will have to pay twice.

Side Note: If you didn't already notice, we are having a Colorado meet on May 9th. at Wonderland Brewery @ 1PM in Broomfield, Sheridan and 120th.

Thanks for the welcome! Im sure this beast will swallow the 34's.. Still a DD.. And I'm holding out on the regear til summer of '16... Until then the 34's will do.. Then I will go bigger.. I'd love to come out to broomfield but we are doin the lift on the Saturday before and hopefully testing it around here on the 9th.. Maybe next meetup! Cheers and thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to WayaLife!!! Great site for Jeep info. Where on the western slope are you? I'm relocating to Montrose for the next year and half to build the new Rec Center. Hope to see you around!:thumb:

Welcome to WayaLife!!! Great site for Jeep info. Where on the western slope are you? I'm relocating to Montrose for the next year and half to build the new Rec Center. Hope to see you around!:thumb:

i am in new castle, just west of glenwood springs on i-70.. lets wheel... i'm haven't wheeled down there yet.. and i'm sure i could show ya some fun stuff up here!

cheers!

Top Bottom