Holy cow! - EVO Trail Table BS Posts (merged)

GCM 2

Holy cow!

Haha! A chance at some free jeep kit sure did increase the number of members this forum has :cheesy: too funny!

StrizzyChris

I was expecting Harry Caray based on that title.

The number of first time posters sure was evident, and one of them has already shown their ass! Hope the rest maintain the environment we already have on here!

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
10frank9 said:
Agreed Chris. I noticed that as well. Question is how did these first time Wayalifers find out about the contest is it on FB?

It is on Facebook, but there are a lot of lurkers on the site at any given time.

MTG

Caught the Bug
StrizzyChris said:
The number of first time posters sure was evident, and one of them has already shown their ass! Hope the rest maintain the environment we already have on here!

Agreed. I like the vibe of this forum. Luckily it seems most of the asshats get called out pretty quickly and have either changed their ways or disappeared. :thumbs:

But I'm still here of course. :cheesy:

GCM 2

My guess is you can look at the join date to see if it was the contest that brought them in...

Exactly, I was checking Project-JK's facebook photos for the latest adventures of our friends and saw that Eddie had posted the EVO mfg giveaway. I then immediately thought- free stuff makes people do anything, let me check the forum for who is new. So let's see who will contribute now that they are onboard or if it was just for the chance at some swag. I guess having some "new talent" on Wayalife is always a great thing :rock: I try never to judge a person by their post count, you never know who is on the other end of the keyboard, might just be someone with waaaayyy more knowledge and experience. Let the total quality of what the person is posting validate or nullify his/her assclown status ;) and as we have already seen, one guy showed his ulterior motivation for being here :naw:

Last edited:

StrizzyChris

I guess having some "new talent" on Wayalife is always a great thing :rock: I try never to judge a person by their post count, you never know who is on the other end of the keyboard, might just be someone with waaaayyy more knowledge and experience.

I would love 20,000 members on here. I love people who are respectful and share real knowledge. I hope thats all that these bring to the site.

Prime8

"Back in my day..."
"All these damn kids nowadays..."
"Kids have no respect..."

Those are my crotchety, old-timer contributions.

cherren

Just in time for my 2013 Commando coloured JK

Just in time for my 2013 Commando coloured JK
Merry Xmas to all members & vendors happy Jeeping

Top Bottom