So CAL - 5 - 2015 Rubicon wheels and tires $1200 OBO

sempermarc

SOLD - So CAL - 5 - 2015 Rubicon wheels and tires $1000 or best offer

The spare has never hit the ground and the 4 other tires have less than 50 miles on them. All 5 tires still have the mold tits on them. TPMS is not included. Asking $1000 OBO Local pick up only, no shipping.

20150429_162124.jpg 20150429_162144.jpg 20150429_162154.jpg

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Suggestion is to price lower. I sold my Rubi wheels/ tires less than 1k on them WITH tpms for about $850.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the suggestion and that's why I put OBO on there too but I hear ya.

Yep, hear on the forum it's more about helping someone out. I'd say you'll get between $700-900 here. You could always try craiglist or ebay of you really want more money. Sold the same ones with 1200 miles for $700.
GLWS!

sempermarc

Dude not trying to screw someone over. I looked around and in So Cal most sets are priced around $1200 to $1400. That's why I put or best offer in there.

Trail JK

Yep, hear on the forum it's more about helping someone out. I'd say you'll get between $700-900 here. You could always try craiglist or ebay of you really want more money. Sold the same ones with 1200 miles for $700.
GLWS!

Just sold mine to a friend for $600.

relayer4u

Discount tire gave me $400 credit for my five tires when I purchased my Duratracs, and I told them to recycle the wheels.

Made me happy that I didn't have to take them back home with me!

:yup:

Pyro1415

Discount tire gave me $400 credit for my five tires when I purchased my Duratracs, and I told them to recycle the wheels.

Made me happy that I didn't have to take them back home with me!

:yup:

They were on Craigslist that night lol.

When the 10A first came out everyone wanted them and the price was high and people paid for them. Now they market is flooded with the same type of wheel the supply is up but demand is down. There is a guy here in Fort Worth selling his 10A for $250.

GLWS

Napalm

When the 10A first came out everyone wanted them and the price was high and people paid for them. Now they market is flooded with the same type of wheel the supply is up but demand is down. There is a guy here in Fort Worth selling his 10A for $250.

GLWS

When mine were on the market, they were on the market for $250. Decided I liked them too much though :)

Good luck with sale OP!

Top Bottom