Rocker switch panels?

KimberlyRae62

Hello!! Show me your rocker switch panels, reviews on it and why... I'm looking to get a switch panel but I'm stuck on getting an sPod or go for something a little cheaper like the ones from painless or go with a daystar and do all the stuff myself

JAGS

Hooked
Go with the switch-pro solid state that just came out. Can't beat the value for the quality.

Darknight1999 posted on how to build your own. I couldn't have done it without his thread on how to. I love it. I also did my own fuse box by following a thread as well. Happy to dive in and find the threads if you can't. I think I saved a TON of money, had fun, and would NEVER run a ShittyPOD. IMG_2716.jpg IMG_2930.jpg

Havoc40

I cut up the factory panel and built my own power distribution box...there's a thread on that in the DIY sub-forum.

Switch-Pros

Hello!! Show me your rocker switch panels, reviews on it and why... I'm looking to get a switch panel but I'm stuck on getting an sPod or go for something a little cheaper like the ones from painless or go with a daystar and do all the stuff myself

Take a look at our website www.switch-pros.com and see what we offer, as well as Installation Instructions/diagram, showing how it installs. Northridge4x4 has them in stock and even offers free shipping.

Peak

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431136588.430032.jpg
Daystar panel and switches, I will be making my own sPod there's a write on here somewhere. It will definitely be a lot cheaper.

Our new Trail Rocker system is now shipping for both the '07-'10 JK's and the '11+. The system is weatherproof, uses LED switches, supports up to 8 circuits, and comes in at $399.99. Also, it works entirely independent of your factory wiring, unless you want to wire it up to be ignition hot, which we provide instructions and everything needed to do so. :cool:

You can view them here. Pics below are the '11+ JK model.

FntIm6j.jpg

QCEHUc8.jpg

FG1hKii.jpg

3EBs4rv.jpg

wstRq1O.png

uSDusk8.jpg

Attachments

• FntIm6j.jpg
    FntIm6j.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 148

JAGS

Hooked
How are you liking yours? Where did you mount it?

You know who you're asking right? :crazyeyes::cheesy:

Man I haven't been able to install. Time is never on my side. I actually have a plan to run with the cage, so wanting to do that first before I start running all the wiring and whatnot. If this idea doesn't work, I'll likely mount on a lower dash daystar panel.

You know who you're asking right? :crazyeyes::cheesy:

Man I haven't been able to install. Time is never on my side. I actually have a plan to run with the cage, so wanting to do that first before I start running all the wiring and whatnot. If this idea doesn't work, I'll likely mount on a lower dash daystar panel.

Roger that! I thought you had already been using it for some reason :cheesy:

Note: The lower daystar panels look nice but do NOT clip in real secure and need some Macgyvering. Mine pops out all the time, needs 2 self taping screws to be solid.

JAGS

Hooked
Roger that! I thought you had already been using it for some reason :cheesy:

I was hoping to. But it's been a case of going on trips and working or finding time for installs and working. Easy choice seeing how the the pile-o-projects are nothing mandatory/must have at this point.

Note: The lower daystar panels look nice but do NOT clip in real secure and need some Macgyvering. Mine pops out all the time, needs 2 self taping screws to be solid.

Ya know, you're not the first to mention this. Frank said the same. It's part of the reason why I'm hoping to locate elsewhere. Bought the daystar panel a while back, so it is a back-up option.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
while I have the sPod, its in the way for me anymore, and since I hardly even use it I dont see selling it for a big loss. The switch pros is tempting however. That new painless one looks great, but not for guys who have manual since that spot is tight.

while I have the sPod, its in the way for me anymore, and since I hardly even use it I dont see selling it for a big loss. The switch pros is tempting however. That new painless one looks great, but not for guys who have manual since that spot is tight.

We've been working out options for the manual guys and have a '14 manual we are developing on. It will be in our booth at SEMA this year with what we come up with. We're also working on a Trail Rocker setup for the TJ's and CJ's, and YJ is on our list.

We'll provide updates as we make progress in the appropriate sections for each.

Any suggestions from the manual guys on the panel placement is appreciated, we're all ears.

Black Beaver

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435787825.217242.jpg
I have the rugged ridge one. And honestly I wouldn't buy it again. The fit wasn't all that great, and I have a gap in between where the a pillar bisects the upper part. I contacted RR about it and there were no help at all. Told me to just stick something, like foam, in the a pillar to make it so it fit better. I am actually just saving up for an spod.

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
My Rugged Ridge switch panel fits great, but a friend of mine has one that doesn't fit well. I'm thinking Rugged Ridge has a quality control issue on fit.

Dubaibentzen

Our new Trail Rocker system is now shipping for both the '07-'10 JK's and the '11+. The system is weatherproof, uses LED switches, supports up to 8 circuits, and comes in at $399.99. Also, it works entirely independent of your factory wiring, unless you want to wire it up to be ignition hot, which we provide instructions and everything needed to do so. :cool:

You can view them here. Pics below are the '11+ JK model.

FntIm6j.jpg

QCEHUc8.jpg

FG1hKii.jpg

3EBs4rv.jpg

wstRq1O.png

uSDusk8.jpg

I really like this look.

Do the custom made switches from OTRATTW fit on the Trail Rocker Panel?
If yes, then this is what I want to put on my Jeep!

Hobolobo

We've been working out options for the manual guys and have a '14 manual we are developing on. It will be in our booth at SEMA this year with what we come up with. We're also working on a Trail Rocker setup for the TJ's and CJ's, and YJ is on our list.

We'll provide updates as we make progress in the appropriate sections for each.

Any suggestions from the manual guys on the panel placement is appreciated, we're all ears.

The best place I've seen for a manual is the A-pillar. Ive seen above the mirror and in the dash cubby up top as well but personally, i prefer the pillar. Its more out of the way there.

Top Bottom