Lift kit and 1.5 spacers

wolfy

Hey guys in need of some advices!
I have a stock 2 doors jeep and just got wheel spacers coz i want to put a budget boost of 2.5 inches and use wheel spacers to free up some space for 35 inch tires on 17 rubi stock rims Am i doing the right upgrades? Is there any other thing i should pay attention to? Ive heard that i will have problems with my drive shaft is it true please let me know what should i do and what is the right process tx

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey guys in need of some advices!
I have a stock 2 doors jeep and just got wheel spacers coz i want to put a budget boost of 2.5 inches and use wheel spacers to free up some space for 35 inch tires on 17 rubi stock rims Am i doing the right upgrades? Is there any other thing i should pay attention to? Ive heard that i will have problems with my drive shaft is it true please let me know what should i do and what is the right process tx

No you will not have issues with your driveshaft. What you will need to do is make sure you get a BB that had longer rear sway bar links that way you can move the stock rears to the front. A good complete kit would be the one teraflex has. It comes with shock extensions, new rear links, rear trackbar relocation bracket, and the coil spacers.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Your bb kit should come with sway bar links. If using shock extensions, you should be fine. Longer shocks with more droop you'll want a front drive shaft

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Tx guys so the 2.5 inch teraflex budget boost is the best right??

I wouldn't say it's the best as all BB are made the same way but it is the most complete from what I have seen. Just don't get there shocks. Either use the shock extensions for your stock shocks or get new ones

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Cool any recommendation for the shocks or ill be fine with my rubicon shocks?

You will be fine with your rubicon shocks. If your not strapped for money and want new shocks then maybe a set of rancho or bilstein shocks.

Top Bottom