Banner replacement coverage

t8er

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430838202.417632.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430838216.335243.jpg

So I just got my new windshield in and it just feels naked without the Wayalife banner. Any chance you want to create a windshield banner replacement policy Eddie? Buy the banner, spend $20 more get lifetime replacements? At least in CO it's kind of an annual deal. Thank you for the forum and have a great day.

Kyle09Rubi

I don't see the benefit for Eddie here? With 3,746 active members, that is not only a lot to keep track of but quite a substantial chunk of change for Eddie to forfeit.

Kyle09Rubi

attachment.php

Completely off topic but is that a reciprocating window scraper? :thinking:

t8er

I don't see the benefit for Eddie here? With 3,746 active members, that is not only a lot to keep track of but quite a substantial chunk of change for Eddie to forfeit.

It's just a joke. I'm not seriously asking for it

REKLESS-RED

I do agree, although i would like to have this, it just might be to much for Eddie to keep track of. Might be worth it if it was a $50 additional fee so he has some room to work with. I will be a repeat customer for now since i seem to replace a windshield every year. :clap2:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I think I actually waited even longer to replace my windsheild due to the banners I was running after we had a nasty hail storm lol, do still have the frame and window tho for my " bar art "

Top Bottom