PIAA 520 Fog and Driving lights

Pravus

I have two sets of PIAA 520 lights, one Fog and one Driving. I am asking 185 a pair, Shipped to your door. These retail for $330 a pair on the PIAA website and $245 on Amazon. They were mounted but never wired. They are in great shape and all wiring harnesses are included. There is a small rust spot one the back of one of the fog lights, however a little sanding and paint will fix it right up. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about these lights. Here are a few pictures.

Fog Lights:

IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0483.jpg

Driving Lights:

IMG_0484.jpg

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

dillard09

ForumRunner_20150505_165712.png

So your second post is to sale something after its been 1.5 years since your intro.

I'm going to sit back and watch this!

Pravus

I know its a long shot, but I have no use for them and figured I would allow someone else to get the benefit from them.

JAGS

Hooked
I know its a long shot, but I have no use for them and figured I would allow someone else to get the benefit from them.

Lucky us! We're so fortunate to have strangers like you sell us your unwanted (working???) shit. If I didn't know any better, I'd think this was craigslist.

toxicwaste29

I have a set of 520 ATP beam pattern and love them. Why do you have two lights each with a different beam? Don't they sell in sets of two with the seam type

Pravus

I had bought them with the intent to mount in different locations for different usage. I hear they are great lights, i just have gone a different route due to money, and therefore unable to use them and my lack of time being spent on here. I am only trying to allow for others to benefit from my loss.

Top Bottom