16 May 15, Choccolocco ORV

JSTJPN

Looking at hitting the trails at Choccolocco on May 16th. If anyone is interested hit me up.

JSTJPN

Just found out that my daughter has a tournament on the 16th. So I am out. If anyone wants to hit the trails on the 17th let me know. Sorry guys.

Kendawg198

I will probably leave around lunch Saturday and get there around 2. Check in a hotel. Hit the trails for a couple of hours then head back for some dinner and drinks. Then wheel all day Sunday. Anyone is welcome to join.
Probably just check it out on some easy trails Saturday.

JSTJPN

I will probably leave around lunch Saturday and get there around 2. Check in a hotel. Hit the trails for a couple of hours then head back for some dinner and drinks. Then wheel all day Sunday. Anyone is welcome to join.
Probably just check it out on some easy trails Saturday.

I will be there around 9 Sunday morning unless you want to start earlier.

Grubbicon

I too am a maybe since its Sunday now. Main thing is getting my stuff back from powder coat and then getting it on in time. There is also racing that Sunday so if good weather I will most likely find myself over there.

JSTJPN

I too am a maybe since its Sunday now. Main thing is getting my stuff back from powder coat and then getting it on in time. There is also racing that Sunday so if good weather I will most likely find myself over there.

Yea I hate that I had to change my day but I can't pass up my daughter's tourney. Missed too much already from being away.

Grubbicon

Yea I hate that I had to change my day but I can't pass up my daughter's tourney. Missed too much already from being away.

Yeah I completely hear ya and dont blame you one bit family definitely comes first. When we get closer I'll definitely check back in with yall. Possible power coat takes too long and that stops me dead in my tracks there but I hope thats not a problem they are usually pretty good with turn around times.

Kendawg198

I've never been there so I'm not real sure. We can always talk to the guy at check in to get some pointers. I looked at the trail map on their website and there is a few difficult places but you can go around them.

Top Bottom