Mud/rock/race buggy

bigtrucker52

Hey everyone! As some of you know i'm starting the build of my jeep this summer! When i buy the cummins 4bt and stick shift a few years from now when i get the money to drop on it I'm considering keeping my current engine and automatic tranny to use for a potential non-jeep build. I'm highly considering building a custom mud/rock/race buggy that's a tube frame just to mess around and have fun with

USMC Wrangler

:thumb: When I saw the thread the other day with the new USMC vehicles, I started to think about someday building a buggy too. Sounds like a great plan!

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
A buggy would be sweet to build! You mine as well start working on that frame now then drop the motor in later

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I say go for it. :thumb:

I also say buggy rather than rock bouncer, not a big fan of the rock bouncing thing. The one on the left is only one I've seen up close 1423347875611.jpg it was so light that when he rolled it, it only took five or six guys to put it back on all four. And don't forget you'll need a truck to haul it everywhere.

bigtrucker52

I say go for it. :thumb:

I also say buggy rather than rock bouncer, not a big fan of the rock bouncing thing. The one on the left is only one I've seen up close View attachment 141663 it was so light that when he rolled it, it only took five or six guys to put it back on all four. And don't forget you'll need a truck to haul it everywhere.

Yeah plan on buying a diesel in a few years to drive as a daily driver and tow the jeep with

Top Bottom