MO: 2014 JKUR Hardtop BLK

Kickrocks

I have a 2014 JKUR black 3 Piece freedom hardtop that is less then a year old. There are no dents chips in it. And the windows are tinted.
It will also come with a Yakima hardtop rack system.
Local pickup preferred
Wentzville MO 63385

1800 OBO

Top is still on the JEEP for now
front.jpg
side.jpg

Last edited:

Kickrocks

Is this the JK that replaced your totaled LJ? Looks good I like the spyderlocks.

That would be correct. So now I must clean the garage of all the LJ left overs.

When I initially was looking into the beadlocks it was between spyderlocks and the Atx slabs. Love them both

dillard09

That would be correct. So now I must clean the garage of all the LJ left overs.

When I initially was looking into the beadlocks it was between spyderlocks and the Atx slabs. Love them both

Same wheels different rings. I believe the rings are interchangeable as well. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

dillard09

No your right. Made by the same people.

That is a great looking rig you have there. I do like the spyderlocks in black. I had some spyderlocks on my YJ and just had the slabs put on my JKUR. I might just have to grab a set of spyderlock rings and do some custom paint on them just to see what it looks like.
GLWS!

tpietzsch

Hey there, curious to know if you have any regrets selling your hard top? I just picked up a Trex Top NX and I love this thing so I'm thinking about selling my Hardtop.

Kickrocks

Hey there, curious to know if you have any regrets selling your hard top? I just picked up a Trex Top NX and I love this thing so I'm thinking about selling my Hardtop.

I have not sold the hardtop as of yet. I recently took a new job in Portland. So I am in the middle of relocating and recovering from a AC shoulder reconstruction.(Taken Longer cause it got infected) So I can't take it off. But I also have the Trex Top NX but its sitting in the box still SMH

I also have other stuff that I need to sell, like my ATX slabs 15" that was on my LJ. Tuffy Underseat rear NEW, and Rugged Ridge Inner Fender liner kit (Fronts only) to name a few.

socalrubi

I have not sold the hardtop as of yet. I recently took a new job in Portland. So I am in the middle of relocating and recovering from a AC shoulder reconstruction.(Taken Longer cause it got infected) So I can't take it off. But I also have the Trex Top NX but its sitting in the box still SMH

I also have other stuff that I need to sell, like my ATX slabs 15" that was on my LJ. Tuffy Underseat rear NEW, and Rugged Ridge Inner Fender liner kit (Fronts only) to name a few.

Just curious how much would you want for your slabs? I'm looking into some for my YJ.

Kickrocks

I like the Soft Top Better, and I will be moving to Portland in January. It is easier for me to put the soft-top down vs trying to take the hardtop off all the time.

Stegertime

Caught the Bug

Are the inner fender liner kits cut or whole? And for a JK or YJ? I'd be interested for a JK

bkac

Caught the Bug
I have a 2014 JKUR black 3 Piece freedom hardtop that is less then a year old. There are no dents chips in it. And the windows are tinted.
It will also come with a Yakima hardtop rack system.
Local pickup preferred
Wentzville MO 63385

1800 OBO

Top is still on the JEEP for now
View attachment 141782
View attachment 141783

Hey kickrocks,
That's my old jeep. I bought it new and built it! Glad it found a new home! I have a build thread on here from the day I bought it!
Pretty cool! I live in Bend Oregon. When you get moved in let's go wheeling! That's if you're talking about Portland Oregon :)

Kickrocks

Hey kickrocks,
That's my old jeep. I bought it new and built it! Glad it found a new home! I have a build thread on here from the day I bought it!
Pretty cool! I live in Bend Oregon. When you get moved in let's go wheeling! That's if you're talking about Portland Oregon :)

Thats awesome, I was actually going to look you up. When I bought it I got some of the receipts for it. I saw that the original owner was from Oregon and now I know who it is. That's awesome that you are also a member of Wayalife. SO now I have a point of reference and alot of questions ;)

bkac

Caught the Bug
Thats awesome, I was actually going to look you up. When I bought it I got some of the receipts for it. I saw that the original owner was from Oregon and saw that you were from Oregon. Thats awesome that you are on Wayalife. SO now I have a point of reference and alot of questions ;)

Hit me up on anything you might want to know! Glad it's making its way back out west! I can tell you where all the dents underneath came from. :)

Top Bottom