Need a part number

toxicwaste29

My side marker socket lost a contact for the bulb. Does anyone know the part number if its sold separately. I can get a whole new light assembly which has the socket but I only need the socket. Its the circled part in the picture.

Untitled.png

RyanAZ

If the dealer doesn't offer it separate from the assembly I would look for a used one. I'm sure there are plenty around with the number of trimmed fenders I see on here.

QRS

I think I may be able to get you the part number by tomorrow but may not be easy to get. Probably cheaper getting one full assy used from a forum member like Ryan said

Havoc40

If you pay for shipping...I'll send you one I took off my '14 JKUR. I chopped the flares and used an LED in the fender. They're just collecting dust in the ever growing scrap parts pile.

toxicwaste29

If you pay for shipping...I'll send you one I took off my '14 JKUR. I chopped the flares and used an LED in the fender. They're just collecting dust in the ever growing scrap parts pile.

Are the connectors inside it in good shape? Would shipping be just sticking it in an envelope with a stamp :)

Havoc40

Lol ya I didn't even think about that. I manufacture performance parts...boxing stuff is just a wayalife :) pm me your address and I'll zip them out in an envelope. Connectors are in basically new shape.

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
Also looking

I am also looking for this part or if anyone has both for sale I will buy them. I will also buy the whole wiring harness complete.

Last edited:
Top Bottom