NE Ohio welding?

Steamboat

Just wanted to see if anyone around Cleveland had any welder recommendations. I've got a bit of frame rust I want to get taken care of before it gets bad, and thought I'd see if anyone had any outstanding experiences before I pulled the trigger to get it done.

Thanks!

OHIORUBICON

Just wanted to see if anyone around Cleveland had any welder recommendations. I've got a bit of frame rust I want to get taken care of before it gets bad, and thought I'd see if anyone had any outstanding experiences before I pulled the trigger to get it done.

Thanks!

My buddy from work is a great welder, he welds the cages in pro funny cars. The shop he works for on the side is in Eastlake Ohio. I believe its called Cam 2 racing.... Ill have to check on that tho

Steamboat

My buddy from work is a great welder, he welds the cages in pro funny cars. The shop he works for on the side is in Eastlake Ohio. I believe its called Cam 2 racing.... Ill have to check on that tho

I couldn't find anything on Cam2 but yeah, if you don't mind, find out for me when you get a chance, thanks!
You'd think it would be easier to find a frame welder in the rust belt.

big dr

My cousin owns Tinkers garage in Suffield, Mogadore area, If you call him, his name is LARRY. If he can't do it, he will know someone,, He knows everyone!!

Top Bottom