Whites Unite - Show off Your White Jeep Picture Thread!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just thought it would be fun to have everyone with a white Jeep post up pics of it here in this thread. If you have a name for it, we'd love to know what it is as well. Here are a couple of pics of our 2007 Stone White JK Rubicon Unlimited also known as Moby!! :cool:

main.php

main.php

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Haven't really had a chance to do much with our 1997 XJ but, here's a shot of it out in the desert :D

main.php

MTG

Caught the Bug
Knuckles on a recent run in the Las Vegas area.

image-3512627291.jpg

2012 Bright White JKUR

image-1413177504.jpg

Not so white after Drummond Island, MI.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sweet pics!! Although the name of the thread is a little racist LOL :cheesy: J/K

What? Racist?? LOL!! Well, I sure hope nobody gets their toes stepped on over it because that was the last thing going through my head when I posted this up. :crazyeyes:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
wayoflife said:
What? Racist?? LOL!! Well, I sure hope nobody gets their toes stepped on over it because that was the last thing going through my head when I posted this up. :crazyeyes:

LOL no sweat they can handle it! At least you didn't put white power or anything haha :cheesy: :beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL no sweat they can handle it! At least you didn't put white power or anything haha :cheesy: :beer:

Oh, that would have been bad :cheesy:

But, now you've got me thinking about starting a black Jeep thread :shock: :crazyeyes: :D

Bullwinckle

Hooked
wayoflife said:
Oh, that would have been bad :cheesy:

But, now you've got me thinking about starting a black Jeep thread :shock: :crazyeyes: :D

Haha good ol competition! :honey:

Sorry if I hijacked the thread... Didn't mean to. :crazyeyes:

cebley

HUGE fan of the Wayalife vids! Above is my 2011 Unlimited in Nags Head. This is about 24 hours after Hurricane Sandy left, can't complain about the sweet weather post-storm.

Top Bottom