Bursting With Pride!! Let's See Your Sunburst Orange JK's!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
While we no longer our old 2009 Sunburst Orange Jeep JK Unlimited, we still love the color and thought it would be fun to see others post up shots of theirs. I'll start off with a few shots of Nemo...

main.php

main.php

cdl

Eddie,

How did you like the LoD sliders on Nemo vs the EVO's you have on your current Jeep? I'm waiting for my 2013 to get here and I am starting my research. I like the fact that the LoD's are bolt on vs weld on.

Thanks

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie,

How did you like the LoD sliders on Nemo vs the EVO's you have on your current Jeep? I'm waiting for my 2013 to get here and I am starting my research. I like the fact that the LoD's are bolt on vs weld on.

Thanks

They're both great sliders. The LoD's probably make a better step and don't require any welding but the EVO's work pretty well too. Either way, you can't go wrong.

DManuel

wayoflife said:
While we no longer our old 2009 Sunburst Orange Jeep JK Unlimited, we still love the color and thought it would be fun to see others post up shots of theirs. I'll start off with a few shots of Nemo...

Here's a couple of mine. It's amazing how similar our Jeeps look. LOL

image-1501056496.jpg

image-3984738488.jpg

It is a gorgeous color! :)

BONDSY

Sunburst Orange, my favorite color!!!!!!:yup::yup::yup:
Here are a few pics of my 09, my pride and joy!

44634f83.jpg

63a4c851.jpg

3fbb15f6.jpg

2d6dfa19.jpg

JKbrick

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364594402.038984.jpg
This was my birthday gift last August! It's an 09 that had 6000 miles on it. I ditched the chrome tube steps ASAP. My gussets, tubes, and skids arrived today actually. Hope to have the build done soon and shooting to hit Silver Lake sand dunes and some Michigan trails this summer.

salfi

This is my favorite Jeep color so far, well I do like the Copper head and Dozer Yellow. Silver is not my favorite.
432093_3367270311301_1304078611_n.jpg

Last edited:

Iamsamrogers

IMG_9440.jpg IMG_3426.jpg IMG_0924.jpg IMG_5674.jpg IMG_5701.JPG IMG_5702.JPG

2009 JK sunset orange, inner tub line-X'd, 35's, Cage type roof rack, bed lined inner hard top, 12k winch, Tepui RTT, and other overpriced pieces of jeep stuff

Top Bottom