Feeling Lucky - Which Dynatrac Axle would you pick?

Flat Top

With the Dynatrac axle sweepstakes ending soon, I'm feeling lucky. :)D Somebody's gotta win, right! :yup::yup:) I wanted to get a head start on determining which Pro Rock to get on the outside chance my name is pulled.

My current setup is a 2013 JKU Rubi and I have already invested in ATX SLabs with a 5x5 bolt pattern. I'm running 37's and since this is my DD I really don't see going any larger. This combo is heavy enough, not sure my old bones and joints could handle anything bigger.

Of course the first thought would be to get the biggest baddest PR80 that I could qualify for but I don't think that would be the smartest. A front PR 60 would be my first choice but since I have already invested in the 5x5 Slabs and the front PR60 doesn't come in 5x5 I would need to purchase new wheels or run adapters. What would you recommend for my pending dilemma? ;)

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
With the Dynatrac axle sweepstakes ending soon, I'm feeling lucky. :)D Somebody's gotta win, right! :yup::yup:) I wanted to get a head start on determining which Pro Rock to get on the outside chance my name is pulled.

My current setup is a 2013 JKU Rubi and I have already invested in ATX SLabs with a 5x5 bolt pattern. I'm running 37's and since this is my DD I really don't see going any larger. This combo is heavy enough, not sure my old bones and joints could handle anything bigger.

Of course the first thought would be to get the biggest baddest PR80 that I could qualify for but I don't think that would be the smartest. A front PR 60 would be my first choice but since I have already invested in the 5x5 Slabs and the front PR60 doesn't come in 5x5 I would need to purchase new wheels or run adapters. What would you recommend for my pending dilemma? ;)

A PR44 would be the clear choice if you really don't want to swap out your wheels. However, I would be thinking a bit further down the road. I have been debating axle options, and even though my 5x5 Slabs are only a few months old, I'm planning on either a 60/60 or 60/80 combo in the coming year or so. The Slabs seem to sell for a reasonable price and I think swapping wheels is a small price to pay to get it right. This also "future-proofs" your rig. 37's may seem as big as you want to go now, but after a few more WAL videos, 40's may be in the mail before you know it! :thumb:

But, all of my recommendation for ya is moot considering I think I hear my name being called for the sweepstakes! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

yoyoyeo02

Well, with just picking up the 44 for the rear, I would have to go with the 44 for the front! That would give me some good piece of mind when off roading. And stepping up to 37's

Flat Top

A PR44 would be the clear choice if you really don't want to swap out your wheels. However, I would be thinking a bit further down the road. I have been debating axle options, and even though my 5x5 Slabs are only a few months old, I'm planning on either a 60/60 or 60/80 combo in the coming year or so. The Slabs seem to sell for a reasonable price and I think swapping wheels is a small price to pay to get it right. This also "future-proofs" your rig. 37's may seem as big as you want to go now, but after a few more WAL videos, 40's may be in the mail before you know it! :thumb:

But, all of my recommendation for ya is moot considering I think I hear my name being called for the sweepstakes! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

LOL!! Thats the optimism we need! It would be great if a WAYALIFE'r won, specifically me. I agree with your thoughts, a PR60/PR60 or 60/80 combo is something I can see myself with, especially with my plans to keep my rig long term.

bkac

Caught the Bug
If you're the winner, I'll take a front loaded PR 60 and I'll buy you a loaded PR44 so you can keep your wheels! Call me a team player! :yup:
Good luck! Hope you win!

2011jk

If you have the $$$, PR 60/80 with the front big brake option..and never worry. Mine on 40" stops insanely good way faster than any 6400lbs JK should. NO need to change the MC just bleed the system and go.
Sell your rims and get 8lug's you will be glad you did.

Top Bottom