DENVER Mile High Trail Run / Meetup - Spring Creek June 27

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
It's happening folks, we're doing a trail run!

UPDATED 6/22

Date: JUNE 27

Time: 8am RUN

TRAIL RUN: NOW Yankee Hill http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=48 DUE TO POOR TRAIL CONDITIONS AT SPRING CREEK

MEETUP Location: Trail Jeeps - Golden, CO

POST RUN BEER Location: Cannonball Creek Brewery - Golden, CO

We'll be heading to the trail promptly at 8am from the Trail Jeeps. There are bypasses for stockers like me, so don't be a square! :thumb:
After we're done at the trail we'll head back into the metro and stop at Cannonball Creek for a brew to wrap up for the day. This should be a really good time. Hope to see all the regulars and newbies alike!

Last edited:

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
June 27 Trail Run Roster

CONFIRMED:
1. H8ROADS
2. boardsurfer
3. Coloradan
4. BlackHat
5. Berzerker
6. Colorado2003
7. Mr. d-nought
8. Mrs. d-nought
9. ISTR8I

MAYBE:
1. xwaz
2. dirtlimo
3. t8er

Last edited:

hbkid22

Put me down as a maybe....I am gone the weekend before so not sure I can swing this but would like to. :beer:

anviljk

So I told my boss I was just going to call in sick for that day he went ahead and told me to close the bay so put me down as going :thumbup::beer:

xwaz

Dang looks like the trails is just a bit to hard for COZJ without 33s so ill pass on this run. But next trail if its just a little but easier Id be down for sure. Have fun!

This trail can be driven by a stock Rubicon. Looking forward to the run! Our blue JKX rig, Jefe, will be running the trail as well.

Wes

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
This trail can be driven by a stock Rubicon. Looking forward to the run! Our blue JKX rig, Jefe, will be running the trail as well.

Wes

Thanks for joining us Wes and Tim. Looking forward to a good day on the trail with you guys! :thumb::thumb:

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Dang looks like the trails is just a bit to hard for COZJ without 33s so ill pass on this run. But next trail if its just a little but easier Id be down for sure. Have fun!

I'm running it with a (more or less) bone stock Rubicon.

xwaz

I'm running it with a (more or less) bone stock Rubicon.

I have stock sized zj tires and I've never run a trail as hard as this one. Hardest trails I've done are Lockhart basin road. Fins and things and ironclads. So I'm not sure if I could do it.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I have stock sized zj tires and I've never run a trail as hard as this one. Hardest trails I've done are Lockhart basin road. Fins and things and ironclads. So I'm not sure if I could do it.

I might not be able to do it all but there are bypasses so I think you and I will be fine. No pressure - hope you join but totally understand if it's outside your comfort zone.

xwaz

I might not be able to do it all but there are bypasses so I think you and I will be fine. No pressure - hope you join but totally understand if it's outside your comfort zone.

Yeh ill think about it cause i'll be out of school for the summer. But who knows maybe the zj could make it. But if not I might try get a run together on a slightly easier trail.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Unfortunately that date will be after my return to Florida.......wish I could join you guys on this one as well as the after run get together.......

~Woodrow~

Colorado2003

Hi there, I will just be getting into Colorado Springs on the 10th and would like to join you guys. Looking to meet new people and learn as well. I have not put in my lockers, do you guys think I would be ok?

CastleRockJeep

I've done this trail, years ago, in the stock XJ pictured below. Yes that's what all 4 tires looked like. It took a fair amount of time but was completed with no damage, at least nothing visible ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431483853.940264.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431483867.855242.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431483876.051923.jpg .

Edit: I unfortunately can't make it, doing the two day ride MS that weekend.

Top Bottom