Thread: Weekend at Rausch Creek Highlights!

Fresh Catch

Weekend at Rausch Creek Highlights!

I like to come here to show off pictures I take of my rig as I am sure many others do! I took a trip out to Rausch Creek to meet up with some friends in my WK/XK group and we had a hell of a time as usual. I went well equipped with my Nexus 6 and HDR+ . In reality, I am an Android fanboy and wanted to see what the phone can do, but I will let the photos do the talking! All stereotypical filters and edits are on par!

This one was with the GoPro...

Now they are just phone pictures, so don't be too harsh! I know the filters and editing may be much, but I was just having fun. But hey, if ya wanna see the build, come on over to *not today

Or maybe

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by MR.Ty; 05-27-2016 at 09:21 AM.