Trektop NX with new in box header bar and top TRADE only

Brankz

I have a trektop NX with tinted windows my heater bar is broken and I did a redneck fix but if I trade it, I will replace that header bar and top on my cost πŸ‘ so you'll have a brand new top in box and uninstall
Everything's its in good condition and I have everything to make it work.

Why I'm looking for a trade?
To be honest
Looks bad ass but it's a pain to install and I just hate the top πŸ™ˆ
True story

What I need?

Im looking for factory soft top with tinted windows or a hard top that can feet a 09 jk
So from 07 to 11 are welcome no sorry 2010 I think.
I can get you some cash if you have a hardtop for trade
Willing to drive long distances for the hard top

Pictures coming soon maybe later on today or tomorrow

K.D.C.H

If you're trading the hard top will fit my jeep and I think my NX will fit yours plus I can throw some cash on top πŸ‘

Sounds good. Let me think about it a little bit. Right now my wife drives it more during the week because apparently parking the Dodge Dually is "hard" :cheesy:

We are looking for another car for her but I already made it hard to pull the strollers out with the EVO tire carrier and I have a feeling the NX will be just too much right now lol

I'll chat with her in the morning and let you know :thumb:

Brankz

Sounds good. Let me think about it a little bit. Right now my wife drives it more during the week because apparently parking the Dodge Dually is "hard" :cheesy:

We are looking for another car for her but I already made it hard to pull the strollers out with the EVO tire carrier and I have a feeling the NX will be just too much right now lol

I'll chat with her in the morning and let you know :thumb:

Good..... Before we agree please go and read some reviews of the top πŸ‘

And like I say the heater bar and top will be new in box never used

That way you won't have wind noise πŸ˜πŸ‘ŠπŸ½

You still have wind noise. Kdch has seen this top many times. He doesn't need to look up reviews.

K.D.C.H

:cheesy: it's a Jeep, I'd be disappointed if there wasn't wind noise.

Brankz

You still have wind noise. Kdch has seen this top many times. He doesn't need to look up reviews.

I know he will have wind noise but with a new a
Header and top will be less than a used one

And I just want him to make sure 100% so he's happy and I'm happy
Just making it fair for us

Unless you're willing to remove the header out of the regular top the trektop header is not sold separately. It is sold with the top canvas (roughly $400) and header. You can buy the header out of the premium top (roughly $90) and swap with some work but otherwise its a pain. Just some info as I've looked into this a bit :thumb:

Brankz

Unless you're willing to remove the header out of the regular top the trektop header is not sold separately. It is sold with the top canvas (roughly $400) and header. You can buy the header out of the premium top (roughly $90) and swap with some work but otherwise its a pain. Just some info as I've looked into this a bit :thumb:

I know I'm buying the top and header πŸ‘ I email best top and they will sell it to me for cheap I did not replaced before because I did a redneck fix and I also drive with the sun rider up all the time πŸ‘
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431583747.010886.jpg
So I really don't care for a bit more noise
Is still more quiet than my 2 door lol

linehand08

I would trade you my hard top off a 2013 no cracks or any damage if the other deal doesn't go thru I live in Reno NV. we can pull em up side by side and swap can talk about cash if you want to go that route.

Brankz

I would trade you my hard top off a 2013 no cracks or any damage if the other deal doesn't go thru I live in Reno NV. we can pull em up side by side and swap can talk about cash if you want to go that route.

Let me order the top in 2 or 3 weeks and when I have it on my hands I pm you.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Kyle09Rubi

The trektop header is sold separately and is relatively easy to replace

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?25711-Heads-up-to-Trektop-NX-owners

Top Bottom