Memorial Day "Thank You" Sale - Discount Tire Direct

Discount Tire

Any chance my local store will honor this. Buying 5 37" mud grapplers

I'm not sure if they can honor it now or not, you may try reaching out to the store manager at your nearest Discount Tire to see if that's possible. Our local stores will actually be running this same promotion Friday, May 22nd – Saturday, May 23rd if they can't.

Mud grapplers Russ!

what???? I cant hear you over the tire noise!!!!

Cessna anyone! The Mud Grapplers do ride smooth on road though and certainly hold their own off-road :rock:

Discount Tire

So close to ordering 5 new duratracs this makes it very tempting.

Maybe this will help your decision... the $50.00 OFF WAL member discount for purchasing 5 tires can be combined with this promotion :thumb: Let us know if we can assist you with a new set!

Last edited:

t8er

I'm not sure if they can honor it now or not, you may try reaching out to the store manager at your nearest Discount Tire to see if that's possible. Our local stores will actually be running this same promotion Friday, May 22nd – Saturday, May 23rd if they can't.

:

Is there someone I can have them contact? This would certainly help. Thank you

bkac

Caught the Bug
Maybe this will help your decision... the $50.00 OFF WAL member discount for purchasing 5 tires can be combined with this promotion :thumb: Let us know if we can assist you with a new set!

How about using it on some back ordered 40" trail grapplers? :thumbup:

Panda

Can the wayalife discount be included if we call? I'll take five of those 37/13.50 x17 NITTO mud grapplers please :D

K.D.C.H

Can the wayalife discount be included if we call? I'll take five of those 37/13.50 x17 NITTO mud grapplers please :D

Actually he'll take the 37/13.50x17 NITTO trail grapplers. Those muds sound like he's always transporting bee hives :D

Top Bottom