2015 front and rear rubi 44's less then 2000 miles, never offroad $2400

bkac

Caught the Bug
I'm gonna have front and rear Rubi axles out of a 2015 jkur with less then 2k miles. Never be offroad.
3.73's
$2400 will ship cheap. Available in July!
They will be hub to hub brakes, rotors, etc...

bkac

Caught the Bug
Are you sure?
If I find signs of off-road wear will you refund my money, but still let me have the axles?

Ok, deal!
My jeep has 8k on it. I'm giving my 4.10 wheeled axles to my next door neighbor that just bought a jeep and taking his axles to sell. Trust me he's a Mall Crawler. He might see a speed bump. Yes, mine have been wheeled a bit but these haven't!

ClarksAdventures

Ok, deal!
My jeep has 8k on it. I'm giving my 4.10 wheeled axles to my next door neighbor that just bought a jeep. Trust me he's a Mall Crawler. He might see a speed bump. Yes, mine have been wheeled a bit but these haven't!

Ahhh! You set me up! You trickster! I see what you did there.

Wardell

Wow, you're helping someone get a great deal on some Rubi axles. That's awesome. GLWS, I'm sure these will go fast.

KingCopperhead

Just tossing a vote of confidence to Bobby. This isn't the first time he's upgraded axles and given the forum members a great deal.

I purchased the front 44 out of his last jeep. He is great to communicate with, when he shipped my axle he used ratchet straps, a pallet, and plastic covering to keep it safe and out of the elements during shipping.

Good luck with the sale my friend!

MIURA

If this would've been about 6 months down the road I would be all over them.. Good luck selling them :beer:

Hot94Z28

E-lockers and all damn I am selling my house right now but if you still have these for sale in a couple months (I'm sure you won't) I might hit you up this could be a go between till I get a PR44

Top Bottom