Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687

Thread: Whiskey of the Day

Been Around the Block TheGrendel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HighwayTrout View Post
    Attachment 282991.
    Finally had a chance to try a pour of the 2017 Birthday Bourbon. GeezUs was it good.
    Awesome. 👍

Been Around the Block TheGrendel's Avatar
    Got invited on a hunt at a nice ranch. Thought I should bring something to thank the host.

56DD7B5F-72E4-43A4-AE03-5A2AC4201FC3.jpg

Don't know what's in it, but it's good. Drinking at Lure in Atlanta.
    IMG_20171115_182728.jpg

Nothing but a Thing HighwayTrout's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MTG View Post
    If you can get this I suggest picking up a bottle or two.

Attachment 281953

WL Weller Special Reserve

Don't be fooled by the price. Total Wine keeps it off the shelf and limits it to one bottle per customer.
    When you can find it at msrp. Agreed. Any of the Weller’s are tough to beat.
    IMG_7356.JPG.
    en hopup veritas

Quote Originally Posted by HighwayTrout View Post
    When you can find it at msrp. Agreed. Any of the Weller’s are tough to beat.
    IMG_7356.JPG.
    It was sold out in days. They limited it to one bottle per customer. Hard to believe it was $20.

Nothing but a Thing HighwayTrout's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MTG View Post
    It was sold out in days. They limited it to one bottle per customer. Hard to believe it was $20.
    I believe it. Crazy what some of these stores are selling it for ~50 bucks. lol
    Hell the other day I was in a shop that was trying to sell Weller 12 for $200. Haha
    Sucks that there are people that actually spend that much or flipping it and driving up the prices.
    en hopup veritas

Hey, I just saw a WAL Home bar

47223849-31E2-406C-8987-DDA3ACCA7235.jpeg saw this on the web somewhere, so I saved the photo. It’s pretty awesome.
    361BF503-E4C3-4FF6-B01F-84116EBCDA7B.jpgand this has become our favorite. From the land of the MacDougall Clan, the Firth of Lorn, Oban (pronounced Obin).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Drummergordy; Yesterday at 06:05 PM. Reason: Found my whiskey photo
    "Say When"