Jeep adventure video (Motor Trend - Dirt Every Day)

JKMag

Sunday mornings I like to check out youtube for Jeep vids, great little video from Motor Trend - Dirt every day episode. I've heard of Mark Smith but never knew he had done so much.

ECHOE

Great video and a very cool history lesson. Come to think of it I really had just as much fun with my slightly modified TJ as I do with my heavily modified JK. It's really not about the mods- it's about the feeling of adventure.

Wardell

I saw that video a few days ago, and I was so impressed that I had to hunt down the original video from the Expedicion De Las Americas too. Here it is:

These are the sort of trips that I find really inspiring. Now, if only I had the time and money to do go on an expedition like this myself. After I get the Jeep set up the way I like it I will go on long trips in it. Maybe nothing quite as extreme as crossing the Darién Gap or Canol Trail, but I really want to drive to the harder to reach places in North America. I think I need to hurry though, the Expedition Overland guys keep beating me to all the places I want to go in my Jeep - and they're in 'yotas...

JKMag

I saw that video a few days ago, and I was so impressed that I had to hunt down the original video from the Expedicion De Las Americas too. Here it is:

These are the sort of trips that I find really inspiring. Now, if only I had the time and money to do go on an expedition like this myself. After I get the Jeep set up the way I like it I will go on long trips in it. Maybe nothing quite as extreme as crossing the Darién Gap or Canol Trail, but I really want to drive to the harder to reach places in North America. I think I need to hurry though, the Expedition Overland guys keep beating me to all the places I want to go in my Jeep - and they're in 'yotas...

Thanks! I was thinking it would have been great to see the original video of the trip.

Top Bottom