EVO bolt on coil over

tsweet

Never posted anything for sale before, and I don't know if anyone would even be interested, but a buddy of mine, not on the forum, just got in a wreck and damaged the passenger side front end. The insurance company paid for all four new coil overs. So he has 3 that he asked me to put a feeler out if anyone is interested. I can get photos up if needed.
I don't know if there is even a market or a need to buy 3 shocks or not. Any help, or suggestions would be appreciated.

tsweet

How much is he looking to get for the rears? How many miles on them?

I will have to ask. They are brand new. He only need one to replace the damaged front shock. So the other 3 are still new in the box. He should be getting it back from the body shop tomorrow and he said he can get me pictures of them at that time.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I will have to ask. They are brand new. He only need one to replace the damaged front shock. So the other 3 are still new in the box. He should be getting it back from the body shop tomorrow and he said he can get me pictures of them at that time.

Ok cool. Please let me know what he is thinking for price and what they all come with

tsweet

He is going to email me a picture. His rig is still in the body shop, but he does have 3 CO's (1 front and 2 rears) and all the brackets, etc. the shop is going to send him a picture and I will get more when he gets it back.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I am out of this deal. After texting the seller he only had the single front coilover and brackets.

Kickrocks

I was seeing if these are still available. If no one in line wants them. Could you pm me asking price.

THanks

Top Bottom