Stupid question BUT.....

Donny

The wife and I just bought our 2013 JK Unlimited Sport S....DOZER in color with hard top. Everything else stock. So we are dissscusssing our mods and my game plan to Wheeling nirvana....

Then outta the blue she says what are we gonna name it? What are you gonna have written or decals put on it??
LOOOOOONNNNNG talk about MOBY DICK.....RubiCAT....and Vengence!!! Everyone else named theirs :crazyeyes:

SO here we are:

ME-------- "Desert OPS" and trick it out military style:rock: (she and I are both ex Air Force)

Her------- "Sunny" and put a cool Sunface graphic across the hood and the like.

Do I give into this madness :icon_crazy:

Donny

Last edited:

RGolie13

I have yet to name mine either. I would say if your wife is involved and excited wheeling, then let her name it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have yet to name mine either. I would say if your wife is involved and excited wheeling, then let her name it.

i'm with RGolie13. plus, i kinda like names that are more friendly than statement like. sunny sounds fun :yup:

JAGS

Hooked
I say listen to your wife. ;)

Happy wife... Happy life.

I have to agree 100%

That's my motto!

On board that train. Wife came up with the name of our now 4 month old stock JKUR. Her name is Envy, because she and her owner (me) envy all the big boys and girls all modded out. Some day Envy will grow up though and the name will still fit cuz others will envy her.

Gotta love the wife for that one!! :rock:

Donny

Jersey Devil....What size tires, lift? and what brand Flat fenders are on your Rubi in the avatar you use?

Donny

GCM 2

What! Where are the men in this forum! Jeeping is about man stuff, and dirt, and tires, and parts, and stuff. Don't let this become a woman sport, what are we the girl scouts? Take control of our jeeps. It's a conspiracy.

If any of you tell my wife I wrote this, I am done :naw: (sunny sounds pretty cool)

Lane87

What! Where are the men in this forum! Jeeping is about man stuff, and dirt, and tires, and parts, and stuff. Don't let this become a woman sport, what are we the girl scouts? Take control of our jeeps. It's a conspiracy.

If any of you tell my wife I wrote this, I am done :naw: (sunny sounds pretty cool)

My wife wanted to name mine "Biebs" after Justin Bieber just to smite me... I had to put an end to that nonsense real quick haha.

mackey

So once I get another Jeep, I am going to name her "Debt". After all the money I will put into her, I think it will be appropriate. :)

Donny

Sooooo NOWWWW she(and I :sigh:) is really rethinking the name (vanity plate must match of course)....

List is growing!! I will let you know :icon_crazy:

Donny
Life on the rocks:brows:

Donny

Highoctane....we were up in your neck of the woods yesterday...Started out on the Schnebly Hill Road from the I-17 side...very fun for our second outting...then on to Jerome 89a to Prescott...Lynx Lake...back down the hill to Phoenix...all in all a good day!

Do you ever go out with the Prescott jeep club?

Donny

Top Bottom