Trail dash issues

sean.m.adams33

I've never had any issue with my trail dash in the last year but just the other day it started acting up. I've tried unplugging from both ends but it does the same thing, it just never initializes now. Just keeps trying. Anybody had this issue?
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432310368.445637.jpg

sean.m.adams33

Now that I'm thinking about it more I guess for the last few weeks it's been acting up. It also kept changing the brightness of the screen like it was trying to determine between day or night.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Don't have one so I can't be of much help. That said, I assume the software is upgradable. Have you tried that?

Now that I'm thinking about it more I guess for the last few weeks it's been acting up. It also kept changing the brightness of the screen like it was trying to determine between day or night.

There is a setting that says something along the lines of brightness and has a percent. Change it to 0% and it should stop changing. Mine did that too and it bugged me.

sean.m.adams33

There is a setting that says something along the lines of brightness and has a percent. Change it to 0% and it should stop changing. Mine did that too and it bugged me.

Thanks, I will try this if it happens again. It was an issue with the unit itself and superchips fixed it no problem and replaced the unit.

Top Bottom