Returning back to stock

simonjk

Caught the Bug
Due to family coming first, my jeep will be stock once again and traded in. Hopefully still a mopar though.

I will have a few things for sale. Will try do flat rate box if I can fit them.

Evo mfg rear d ring mounts. Only 3 months old, never used to pull. Will include 2 d rings with it. Will take $130 shipped.

Rough country front hybrid bumper with fog light holes, no fog lights. Will sell for 180, pick up only in greenville sc area.

Ebay brand light bar, 20" I believe, will take $50 plus shipping.

Smittybilt xrc flares, not fenders, will take 175. Local pick up at the moment.

Ace bolt on sliders for jku. Bolt onto body mounts, will take 200obo. Willing to ship at buyers cost. Can get quotes.

simonjk

Caught the Bug
What would be the price to ship the rocker knockers to 02743? And do you have any pictures of them?

The sliders are ace sliders. Not rocker knockers, not to confuse you. I can get a shipping quote if still interested, but currently have someone local infront of you.

simonjk

Caught the Bug
Also have a bolt on hitch for sale, and mopar rear taillight guards for sale. I believe that is everything. Projectsandstorm, I haven't had chance to get a quote for shipping yet.

simonjk

Caught the Bug
Man that sucks! Why you gotta go back to stock?

Due to not using jeeps like I use to when my son was born. Cant even pull the top off or doors off, he has severe allergys. We decided to trade in the jk for a sedan, and pick up an yj or tj in a year or two when hes a little older. But I got no complaits right now. We picked up a 14 r/t charger.

Top Bottom