Thread: Some Jeep accesories.

I've got some accessories sitting around that I don't use and if they can be useful to you, make me an offer and come on by. I'm looking for a local deal right now. However, I will be looking into flat rate shipping options in the CONUS. I will post here once I have more info.

I've got a CB antenna mount. It mounts to the right side of the stock JK tire carrier holes. It's well built and includes a grounding screw to ground the mount to your rigs frame or tub. I have an aftermarket tire carrier with an antenna mount so no longer need this.

image-2946313434.jpg

I also have a ViAir compressor mount. Brand new, never used collecting dust. I went with another mounting bracket and location so I never used this. Fits ViAir 200-490 series compressors.

image-285654259.jpg
    Last edited by 10frank9; 11-19-2012 at 04:05 AM.

Some Jeep accesories.

Anyone need these? I'm willing to ship.

$20 for the CB antenna mount shipped anywhere in the CONUS.

$30 for the ViAir bracket shipped anywhere in the CONUS.

Quote Originally Posted by 10frank9 View Post
    Anyone need these? I'm willing to ship.

$20 for the CB antenna mount shipped anywhere in the CONUS.

$30 for the ViAir bracket shipped anywhere in the CONUS.
    Is the ViAir bracket made to mount under the hood?
    Even though I drive my JEEP through the valley of the ROCKS, I fear no BREAKS, for WAYALIFE is with me; Your JEEP and Your WINCH, they comfort me.

Some Jeep accesories.

Quote Originally Posted by gtony12 View Post
    Is the ViAir bracket made to mount under the hood?
    It's a frame mount. I'm sure it can be rigged for under hood use but that's no what it's designed for.