Thread: From South Africa

Exclamation From South Africa

Hi there

I would like to order a signature series shorty front bumper with stinger for my 2015 CRD 2.8 JK. I was on the site to order and noted that LoD only offered shipping for within America. I was wondering if LoD were willing to ship to South Africa, I am willing to pay the extra for shipping, ect. just not sure exactly how to get this arranged and if its possible.

Any assistance into how I can do this would really be appreciated, once I've made my mind up on something, in this case the front bumper from LoD, specifically for its looks, ruggedness and relocation for fog lights, I know I wont stop till I get it.

-
    I don't think Chris from LOD gets on very often. But we can certainly help you with this.

David

Thank you for your response. Chris managed to reply to my email to them they busy quoting me for ocean freight to S.A. as it can't be done on air freight.
    But I'm super thrilled that you responded because there's plenty more items I will want shipped from there and il definitely be knocking on ur door shortly.
    Very happy person from ur response.