Jeeps and Lightning - Electrifying Jeep Rubicon

PLucas

Banned
Back in April 26, 2015, there was a very quick and powerful thunder storm racing through Dallas, TX. I have become a wannabe photographer ever since I picked up running, cycling and of course my many Jeep adventures. And so it is that my instincts kick in, I shot lot's of exposures and this is what I caught… A perfectly timed lightning strike makes for an epic, electrifying Jeep Rubicon photo. Hope you will like these photos… Enjoy!!

DSC07570_1_F.jpg

Lightning comes in a variety of colours; purple; blue; white; red; green and more.

DSC07031_1_2.jpg

DSC07022_1-B.jpg

DSC06778-1_W.jpg

Napalm

Pepe these are awesome photos... You weren't lying when you said you were into photography!

JokerJKU

Very cool pics. Did you get any from this past weekend? We had some crazy lightning around the north side of the airport.

jmsuitter

Really like the first one keep up the shots. You should keep this thread up with a bunch of cool captured photos and effects that just happen to have a jeep near by.

TwistedJK

Awesome pictures, especially the first one! I don't think I've got the patience of skills to get those type if pictures with my iPhone.

PLucas

Banned
Awesome pictures, especially the first one! I don't think I've got the patience of skills to get those type if pictures with my iPhone.

TwistedJK, Even if you had the patience, I think it would be very difficult with an iPhone. I used a Mirrorless with a 35mm f/1.8 prime lens attached.

KalebD

Back in April 26, 2015, there was a very quick and powerful thunder storm racing through Dallas, TX. I have become a wannabe photographer ever since I picked up running, cycling and of course my many Jeep adventures. And so it is that my instincts kick in, I shot lot's of exposures and this is what I caught… A perfectly timed lightning strike makes for an epic, electrifying Jeep Rubicon photo. Hope you will like these photos… Enjoy!!

View attachment 145256

Looks insane man!! Love it!

PLucas

Banned

View attachment 145256

Looks insane man!! Love it!

Thank you sir!!

Kalums

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Good job pepe! Nice shots what kind of camera /exposure/filter(if any) are you using? Those are really good shots. Keep it up

Bunz-o-fun

Damn, that's wicked. Great shots! That first one you should sell to RIPP Superchargers for their next Jeep product. :)
There was a bunch of lightning last night in the Dallas area.

Top Bottom