Fridge sliders…who's got one?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
If it says "Overlander" it's worth paying more... For performance of course :2cents:

Seriously ARB looks good and does its job. Oh AND it's cheaper.
:cheapass:
^^new emoji??

ttfhell

MTG

Caught the Bug
I have seen the arb one in person and it is really nice and incredibly sturdy.

It's going to be hard to beat the ARB. It's solid and made for the frig

If it says "Overlander" it's worth paying more... For performance of course :2cents:

Seriously ARB looks good and does its job. Oh AND it's cheaper.
:cheapass:
^^new emoji??

No. You don't.

What if it's twice as much :bleh: I agree I've thought about the ARB one a few times.

So the other two have a place for a stove and/or storage underneath the fridge. If I learned anything from this last weekend it's that space is at a premium. I doubt I would buy the stove right away, but it's a nice option to have. Keep the "productive" conversation coming. :yup:

So the other two have a place for a stove and/or storage underneath the fridge. If I learned anything from this last weekend it's that space is at a premium. I doubt I would buy the stove right away, but it's a nice option to have. Keep the "productive" conversation coming. :yup:

Is this productive?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432778001.205877.jpg

:bleh: is the space "open" or just designed for a stove? Only been on my phone haven't had a chance to look at the other two closely. I saw the one would take any stove but it looked like the other was only their design.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

I do like the slides for the stove, I normally cook no where near my jeep. Plus I'm cheap.

JAGS

Hooked
Save the money and put it towards a roof rack??? Weren't you looking at one of those a while back. Would kill several birds.

Some shelves would also adjust the height of your trunk deck you were fabbing.

If I were going to choose, I'd go with the ARB unit. Cheaper and not tied to certain cooktops. Plus you just spent the coin on the trail table. $0.02.

MTG

Caught the Bug
1. Why do you have the link to this?
2. EVERYONE knows, you don't F with a guy driving a small convertible sports car AND wearing a Gi.

Think of it this way...

The red sports car is a metaphor for a silver jeep with DTD, 40s and KMC stickers. And the gi is a metaphor for a sleeveless shirt and an off-road evolution hat. :thumb:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Think of it this way...

The red sports car is a metaphor for a silver jeep with DTD, 40s and KMC stickers. And the gi is a metaphor for a sleeveless shirt and an off-road evolution hat. :thumb:

I understand, but why? :cheesy:

ttfhell

Think of it this way...

Haters gonna hate hate hate.

Top Bottom