waving from Bakersfield

jkdevildog

hello all just wanted to introduce myself. my name is Tom. about a month ago i bought a stock 2008 jku sahara and at the time i really didn't know what i was getting myself into. after some online videos and reading some of the build threads i was hooked. so after meeting several other jeepers i was told about way of life from a fellow jeeper in Palmdale, CA. I'm not really sure what his name is but i bought a soft top frame from him. so anyway i can't wait to meet everyone out on the trails.

Last edited:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
hello all just wanted to introduce myself. my name is Tom. about a month ago i bought a stock 2008 jku sahara and at the time i really didn't know what i was getting myself into. after some online videos and reading some of the build threads i was hooked. so after meeting several other jeepers i was told about way of life from a fellow keeper in Palmdale, CA. I'm not really sure what his name is but i bought a soft top frame from him. so anyway i can't wait to meet everyone out on the trails.

Welcome, I live up the hill from you. I'm guessing you met Tony.

MarkW13

Welcome and I'm sorry. Jeeps are more addictive than crack and just as hard on your wallet. Waving back at you from Merced.

Top Bottom