How old are you?

georgi.photo

So the saying goes don't ask a girl about her age... No one ever said you can't ask how old you are as a jeeper. I'm a mere 7 months old. But loving every minute of it.

MarkW13

6 years, two Jeeps. I still remember the excitement of bringing the first one home. My wife wasn't as excited. Lol.

devonn216

I can't wait to be able to say something like that. I have always dreams of owning a jeep. Now after 35 years I only wish it had come to fruition sooner. Better late than never.

It will come soon enough. I'm only 24, but I have only owned Jeeps. I started with a 1992 YJ. Then transitioned to a 2003 WJ. Now I have a 2012 JKU! Onward and upward!

georgi.photo

It will come soon enough. I'm only 24, but I have only owned Jeeps. I started with a 1992 YJ. Then transitioned to a 2003 WJ. Now I have a 2012 JKU! Onward and upward!

Well, my kids (11,12) have caught the bug, and are fighting over who gets my jeep when they can drive. Who said I was giving it up???

devonn216

Well, my kids (11,12) have caught the bug, and are fighting over who gets my jeep when they can drive. Who said I was giving it up???

I got it from my parents as well. The YJ was my parents until I bought it from them. My dad had a 2007 JKU so he's still going.

Jeep2010

6 years and 5 months. Although I have only owned my 2010 jk I had a cj7 that my dad bought me from a junk yard when I was 15. We spent a year or so getting it ready. It got stolen :/ but then I bought my jk. My girlfriend is scared to drive it on a trail because she doesn't want to break anything lol. That's what I'm working on now. Lol

georgi.photo

I drive a stick. My wife is terrified to drive it. She does okay until she has to stop and go at a stop sign. I just look at it as more driving for me...

Top Bottom