Wrangler Duratracs 285/70/17 for sale

mackey

Well as you can see, my Jeep is off to EVO. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433001441.041019.jpg

I have 5 Wrangler Duratracs 285/70/17s for sale. They will be at Off Road Evolution this Monday. They have about 6,000 miles on them and are in great shape. Never wheeled. Only seen pavement and fire roads.

$750 obo
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433001589.599608.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433001629.938537.jpg

Make me an offer. This babies need to go. 40s are soon to be put on.

mackey

Sunday night deal. Buy 2 of the tires for $750 obo and get 3 free. That's right, you heard it correctly. 3 free tires. I know I know, I'm such a nice guy. Plus they are already proven. Why buy new tires and risk the unknown when you can buy slightly used tires with no known issues. Deal deal deal. Won't last long..... So I hope...

Kalums

Tell you the truth if I lived near Idaho Ide be all over these as a back up set..... Glws!

mackey

Tell you the truth if I lived near Idaho Ide be all over these as a back up set..... Glws!

Good news for you. They will be in California at Off Road Evolution. That's just a hope, skip and jump from Arizona. Tell you what. I'll pay for your gas. Winner winner chicken dinner.

Kalums

Aaaaarrrrrgggg!! Why are you making this so hard to say no!! Unfortunately we have to replace our A/C on the house this friday, that $$ is already spent and it's not just a prostate exam when you buy an a/c unit in summer. but thank you.

mackey

Today is Taco Tuesday. Buy these tires and get a free taco. From your choice of Taco Bell or Del Taco. While supplies last. Only valid on Taco Tuesday.

Panda

Hump day bump! Buy these tires and I'll dismount them for free for you to pick up at ORE :yup: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433341082.630876.jpg

mackey

Alright people. I think I lost my mind. If you buy these used tires within five minutes of reading this thread I will sell them for $600. They are located at Off Road Evolution in Fullerton California. I will even throw in free air for the tires. That's right, free air for all five tires

mackey

Ida bought them if we were closer. Good buy!

If you really care you would sell your house, move closer and buy these darn super magical tires. If you put these tires on your jeep and eat the magically mushrooms, you will see you jeep fly. Honest truth. :)

catahoula

Caught the Bug
If you really care you would sell your house, move closer and buy these darn super magical tires. If you put these tires on your jeep and eat the magically mushrooms, you will see you jeep fly. Honest truth. :)

Lol!!!!! Promise?

Top Bottom