Rubicon Dana 44's complete Front and Rear

JJK

Sold

My new axles will be here in the next week or so. These are on my 2014 Rubicon JKU. I bought it new in September of last year.

Front and rear dana 44 complete from brake to brake, with tie rod, drag link, drive shafts and original diff covers.

Front has EVO C2 gussets welded on. Front and rear have Poison Spyder Bombshell covers, 4.10s with factory lockers.

After break in gear oil was changed with Royal Purple. Axles have about 10,500 miles on them now. Have only been offroading once. They have been well taken care of.

These are currently still on the Jeep. I will need a day or so to get them off if you need them right away. I'm located about an hour north of Dallas and will meet within an hour or so of my house. Shipping would be on your dime. They would have to ship through Fastenall, and oil would have to be removed (so I'm told).

SOLD

I'll have some better pics after I remove them this weekend.

Thanks for looking
JJ

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 222
  • asset.php.jpeg
    asset.php.jpeg
    28 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_0910.jpg
    IMG_0910.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:

Jtmw

2 weeks ago 2015 rubicon axles were sold for $2400. Just a reference for a price point.

JJK

Lowered the price. The ones that sold earlier were 3.73's and had not had the c's welded up. They also did not come with the bombshell covers everything else that's included.

JJK

Most who have sports are looking for the front axle since the Sport has a D44 for a rear axle already.

GLWS

True, but I don't know of any Sports that come with 4.10's in the rear. If your going to pay $800-$1000 to re-gear the rear, because you will have to if you actually want to drive it, it's kind of a no brainer to buy an already built rear with locker installed. Otherwise what is the point of buying a front with 4.10's? If these were 3.73's I could possibly understand.

seanb123

True, but I don't know of any Sports that come with 4.10's in the rear. If your going to pay $800-$1000 to re-gear the rear, because you will have to if you actually want to drive it, it's kind of a no brainer to buy an already built rear with locker installed. Otherwise what is the point of buying a front with 4.10's? If these were 3.73's I could possibly understand.

Could be somebody with and 07 and a tow package.

True so very true but in my case I would have to have it regeared anyway since I am running 5.13's with an ARB locker on the rear D44.

RuiJeep

Am I late AGAIN?!? Are they sold? Everything looks weird on my phone? If still available, I'll buy them.

JJK

These are sold.

doooodo PM'd me and said you can buy these all day long on ebay for $1500 complete.

Top Bottom