Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Let VENGEANCE be Yours - Bidding Starts Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by LoPo View Post
    did they fix the tire carrier after that bend during the Sema run?
    Yes, they did. And, just to be clear because I know there had been a lot of people were suggesting that it would get caught on a ledge, that is NOT how it got bent nor has it ever caught on a ledge.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Yes, they did. And, just to be clear because I know there had been a lot of people were suggesting that it would get caught on a ledge, that is NOT how it got bent nor has it ever caught on a ledge.
    yeah didn't he back down into a rock or get nose high and the rear end ended up on a rock or something?

I need to see how high the bids get to determine if I can play in the bidding war.

Quote Originally Posted by LoPo View Post
    yeah didn't he back down into a rock or get nose high and the rear end ended up on a rock or something?

I need to see how high the bids get to determine if I can play in the bidding war.
    Mel was wedged in a bad way coming out of the Shitter Bowl. To get out of it, he pulled off a cool move by purposefully backing up hard against a rock face. Doing this allowed him to drift over into a better line. On a regular JK, that would have trashed the tailgate or worse. But, that's all in the past now as it has been fixed

I thought vengeance was going up for sale today I'm getting anxious to see the bidding war

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4Jesus View Post
    I thought vengeance was going up for sale today I'm getting anxious to see the bidding war
    The auction is scheduled to start after the giveaway this evening

Is it on EBAY?
    Lifted, Locked, 37's, and a lot of etc.

Nothing but a Thing Jersey_Devil's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4x4Jesus View Post
    I'm anxious to see the bidding war too! I wish I could participate but I can't afford to.
    HAPPY JEEPIN! ALMOST DOORS OFF WEATHER!!!

......go Vengeance!!!!
    Somewhere in the desert...
    www.warmachines702.com

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast