Synergy hi mount stabilizer

jman_12

Been looking at the Synergy hi mount steering stabilizer relocation kit. Is this the same as a drag link flip or not? I'm slightly confused...

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I think it just moves your steering stabilizer to a safer spot. Probably need around 2" of bump stops to run one.

OJK12

^^ you are correct I have the synergy stabilizer mount and if you don't have around 2-2.5" of bumpstop it will contact the frame

OJK12

It's not hard at all. It's a lil easier with a buddy to help move the steering wheel back and forth to get the track bar bolt in and out and to get the axle side stabilizer bolt out but very doable alone. It's pretty straight forward.

Coloradan

Evo already has a hole for relocation. No need to buy this if using the evo mount.

I've seen that hole, my only worry is that my buddy had the steering stabilizer in that hole and the bump steer has bent his track bar bracket after about a year's worth of use. I saw somebody else on here having the same problem a few months ago too.

olram30

I've seen that hole, my only worry is that my buddy had the steering stabilizer in that hole and the bump steer has bent his track bar bracket after about a year's worth of use. I saw somebody else on here having the same problem a few months ago too.

I think that one bent because the ss wasn't adjusted properly. No way a properly set up ss could bend a track bar mount.

olram30

Also, for the price the rough country isn't bad. 20 bucks or so. Hard for them to screw that up. I ran one for a while and had no problems.

Last edited:
Top Bottom