Dash cam stolen Jeep

Jackal01

Beat me to it!!

1. Annoys me that the camera isn't centered. Why put it at the A Pillar driver side?
2. The owner wasn't well equipped...he wasn't armed to drop that punk kid.

Last edited:

Kalums

Armed or not armed the kids got the drop on him so he wasn't aware of his surroundings, a fire arm wouldn't have done this guy any good.

Jackal01

Armed or not armed the kids got the drop on him so he wasn't aware of his surroundings, a fire arm wouldn't have done this guy any good.

True. Even still, he only needed a second or two to draw and fire and who knows...maybe there was a second or two during the incident that he could have fired. Just speculation but it was still a possibility.

spinuck

The cam must have gotten in the driver's view and caused the wreck, Jeep owner to blame....

In all seriousness, I hope that kid gets the most severe punishment possible. hope he had a few injuries too.

sean.m.adams33

Glad the kid was arrested and no one was hurt. I was robbed at gun point in echo park of an old vehicle. No car is worth your life.

Kalums

If he was armed robbery would have never happened.

Actually I'm glad the guy wasn't he might have made a poor decision. Being a a public place, you must always be aware of your surroundings and if you do decide to use your fire arm.... WHAT IS BEYOND YOUR TARGET. Yes it only takes one good shot but 90‰of people who carry whether legally or otherwise are not that good a shot and have no formal training. Most bullets /projectiles fired in a fire fight DO NOT HIT THE INTENDED TARGET! Please do not take my rant as me saying "no one should carry a fire arm" on the contrary I believe more people should familiarize themselves with them. I am a firearms enthusiast. However I do advocate for far more training for anyone who does carry or wants to carry.

Oh and I agree no vehicle/ material thing is worth my life/my family's lives or anyone else's life there at that Park..... I would have given him the keys also.

Sry end rant.

Edit: the news said it was a 16 yo... If he truly is a Juvy.... More than likely get 6-8 months in County have to write an apology to the guy, cry a little in the court room and walk away with out any further ramifications after his lawyer gets his juvenile record sealed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom