tire swing help

Rubycon

I am trying to find something that combines these two products. I like the ORFAB but not seeing how it will get the rack on top. my goal is to keep the 10a bumper but add cans, bike rack and top rack for storage. all the tire swings that i find look like they need a seperate bumper but use the hole just like on my 10a. looks like all i need is a mount for the latch? any fabricators out there? could make some money if you come up with something. why get rid of the 10a bumper if i can help it. I am needing to get the weight off the tailgate is my reason for this. I have looked at the aev line but not finding the right combination.

Attachments

• maximus-3-build-package-ii-back_1.jpg
    maximus-3-build-package-ii-back_1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 64
  • jk-rear-03.jpg
    jk-rear-03.jpg
    409 KB · Views: 63
The issue I see with trying to incorporate other manufactures parts is how well they will work together. I have the LoD rear bumper because later on if I want to add the trail basket and Jerry Cans I can get the pieces from LoD.

Rubycon

I dont have either one but want something to use with the existing bumper. The grey jeep uses a tire swing in the existing bumper but doesnt have the racks

Top Bottom