Wayalife store help

jeffro

Hello,

I've been trying to purchase a few items, but I don't have an account and I can't figure out how to create one. Have I lost my mind.. :)

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
I'm not sure what the issue would be creating an account, but I'm bumping your thread so someone else who knows can answer your question.

thardy

Banned
I haven't tried to purchase anything from the new store yet, but my guess is that the account gets created during the order process, much like other web stores.

jeffro

I just ordered and cant login to an account

That's it, exactly, so then it should ask if I want to create an account or etc, instead it emptied the cart.

I'm not worried, it will work out. :)

EDIT = I'm a noob here and have never ordered before.

Last edited:

noroad

That's it, exactly, so then it should ask if I want to create an account or etc, instead it emptied the cart.

I'm not worried, it will work out. :)

EDIT = I'm a noob here and have never ordered before.

this store is really new and might not be finished yet so i wouldnt worry to much.

JAGS

Hooked
I just ordered and cant login to an account

I ordered last night and at the end it asked if I wanted it save my info. Not sure if saying yes would be creating an "account." I haven't gone back yet to check.

georgi.photo

I ordered last night and at the end it asked if I wanted it save my info. Not sure if saying yes would be creating an "account." I haven't gone back yet to check.

I just checked and my info is still in there, so... I'm going to go with yes on that one.

jeffro

I'm good as gold this morning. I have a WAYALIFE window sticker and 2 side JK decals ordered this morning. I knew it would workout. Thank you all !

jeffro

My decals were waiting for me when I got home from work last night. I ordered on the 2nd, and got them on the 4th. Damn, wish all the other stuff I order was that quick. (not talkin jeep parts or you guys)

Thank you Eddie, Cindy for the fast service. :rock:

Top Bottom