This place sucks, but I like reading the pictures...

Cole Trickle

This place kills me....I have zero dog in this fight and was intrested in the topic as a future D60 buyer but the attitude towards people that don't agree with the masses are shocking.

Bad form for a Forum owner to bad mouth a members jeep:(:icon_crazy::grayno:

As someone that has spent thousands with OE and other vendors of this site and refereed more than a couple people to Drew/Mel for full big dollar builds I think it's a terrible business practice.

I'm sure eddie will come in here and tell me to pound sand as it's his toy box but honestly the attitude is beyond terrible.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
This place kills me....I have zero dog in this fight and was intrested in the topic as a future D60 buyer but the attitude towards people that don't agree with the masses are shocking.

You kill me. You are here but yet you hate it. Maybe it would be better for your health if you leave.

His forum, his rules. Go start your own.

As someone that has spent thousands with OE and other vendors of this site and refereed more than a couple people to Drew/Mel for full big dollar builds I think it's a terrible business practice.

I'm sure eddie will come in here and tell me to pound sand as it's his toy box but honestly the attitude is beyond terrible.

And your attitude is what, Justified? Kind of bitchy if you ask me.
No one cares about your opinion.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer

How is it bad form to steer people into quality, America made parts?
Secondly, he insulted Eddie by saying "to look where you're asking", implying that Eddie should somehow steer a person into shitty parts.
I really don't see how people are this sensitive to axles.

thardy

Banned

What I don't get, is if you don't have a "dog in this fight", why did you decide to put your dog square in the middle?

Cole Trickle

How is it bad form to steer people into quality, America made parts?
Secondly, he insulted Eddie by saying "to look where you're asking", implying that Eddie should somehow steer a person into shitty parts.
I really don't see how people are this sensitive to axles.

It's not bad form to give people information based on a long history of off roaring and building jk's.

"Shitty" is kind of a stretch but I agree dynatrac builds some great parts.

Honestly the yellow jeep owner is 100% correct in how a lot of the members act. Not a ton of free thinkers around here.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Lol......typical responses from the "crew"

I'm here for the information,pictures and videos.

If you had spent more time looking for information your find that Currie products are recommended a lot on this forum. You know the one that is killing you.

Cole Trickle

What I don't get, is if you don't have a "dog in this fight", why did you decide to put your dog square in the middle?

Can't someone have an opinion?

As a business owner I learn,grow and modify my tactics all the time to improve. If I didn't learn from my mistakes that would be an issue.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

As a business owner I learn,grow and modify my tactics all the time to improve. If I didn't learn from my mistakes that would be an issue.

You are more than welcome to have an opinion..... Somewhere else.

Cole Trickle

Wait I thought you just said the information wasn't good. :thinking:

I'm talking about how a member was treated not the information about the products. Information could have been shared,opinions given and left at that.

Am I the only one seeing the personal attack and the posted picture of a jeep?

Cole Trickle

Not for long I'm guessing...:cool:

If I get banned for expressing myself in an adult manner that's beyond sad and kind of proves my point.

Trust me Eddie and his vendors will be effected more than me and he can call and verify that with Drew if he must.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I'm talking about how a member was treated not the information about the products. Information could have been shared,opinions given and left at that.

Am I the only one seeing the personal attack and the posted picture of a jeep?

Alright. You are obviously an idiot so I'll spell it out for you. Below is the the fella in question that you are being a hero for and protecting. Had he given his opinion on his axles and left out the part below none of this would have happened.

You are on a forum that is sponsored by Dynatrac and therefore many people may have made their purchase based on advertising dollars. In my own opinion, it is like Ford and Chevy or Pepsi and Coke. Both are well established companies with great products.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
If I get banned for expressing myself in an adult manner that's beyond sad and kind of proves my point.

Trust me Eddie and his vendors will be effected more than me and he can call and verify that with Drew if he must.

Banned for what?
I had no idea you were VIP around here. My apologies..

thardy

Banned

Yes, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. And you decided to stick your opinion in the middle of something that you specifically stated to not having any involvement in, so my question was, why get involved?

I believe that Eddie specifically called out the yellow Jeep to dispute his claims of the Currie axles holding up.

The reason a lot of members of this forum purchase and refer people to Dynatrac, Evo, and other forum sponsors, isn't specifically because they are a sponsor, it's because they have some of the best products available in their specific arena. You can't blame people for supporting the best.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

I bet he is shaking in his boots right now. You are so intimidating. :eek:

Cole Trickle

Yes, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. And you decided to stick your opinion in the middle of something that you specifically stated to not having any involvement in, so my question was, why get involved?

I believe that Eddie specifically called out the yellow Jeep to dispute his claims of the Currie axles holding up.

The reason a lot of members of this forum purchase and refer people to Dynatrac, Evo, and other forum sponsors, isn't specifically because they are a sponsor, it's because they have some of the best products available in their specific arena. You can't blame people for supporting the best.

100% understood.....I agree great products.

I'm talking about a forum owner posting the following. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433373115.420817.jpg

I'm sorry if that seems classy to you digging someone's jeep we were obviously raised in very different households[emoji631][emoji6]

Top Bottom