Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Now you can have more money for mods...

Quote Originally Posted by JAGS View Post
    Ha. Thanks man. I really like the videos and the free shit. 😉
    Lmao
    2013 Jeep with some stuff on it

-
    Quote Originally Posted by hoop View Post
    I think a report may be needed as this thread has gone awry!

Attachment 147108
    No feelings are hurt in stating what I believe. Just like you believe my feelings are hurt.

-
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    I have a family member with autism, doesn't mean o don't use the word retard.
    Ya but you may be on the spectrum so it may be "your word" too

Quote Originally Posted by crippledpetey View Post
    No feelings are hurt in stating what I believe. Just like you believe my feelings are hurt.
    We heard you once, I think your full of poo poo, other wise you would have expressed your thoughts and moved on. You don't have to read whatever one writes, you have the ability to just walk away, like everyone always says.

Its a forum, do ya get it...

EDIT= don't bother arguing with me, I wont bother after this, said what I wanted to say. Later CP
    Last edited by jeffro; 06-04-2015 at 04:33 PM.
    Smile an wave boys, just smile, and wave

Everyone has something that offends them and "draws the line in the sand" with respect to humor about it...retard, domestic violence, drug/alcohol use, liberals, sexual orientation, blah, blah, blah...

Can we get back to financing cars for 7 years? Or one of my personal favorites...financing boats for 30 years. Maybe "somebody" will explain to us how that is a good financial decision?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MTG View Post
    Everyone has something that offends them and "draws the line in the sand" with respect to humor about it...retard, domestic violence, drug/alcohol use, liberals, sexual orientation, blah, blah, blah...

Can we get back to financing cars for 7 years? Or one of my personal favorites...financing boats for 30 years. Maybe "somebody" will explain to us how that is a good financial decision?
    Agreed!

Didn't I see where Cole Trickle was a boat guy? May be he'll show back up to drop some more of his infinite wisdom.

-
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffro View Post
    We heard you once, I think your full of poo poo, other wise you would have expressed your thoughts and moved on. You don't have to read whatever one writes, you have the ability to just walk away, like everyone always says.

Its a forum, do ya get it...

EDIT= don't bother arguing with me, I wont bother after this, said what I wanted to say. Later CP
    You're and idiot...do ya get that?

Nothing but a Thing 13_gecko_rubi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MTG View Post

I have my boat financed for 30 years... Dumbest thing in the world but when the rate was same for 5 years or 30 I figured what the hey, if I ever have some emergency would be nice to not have to pay the 5 year pmt which I what I pay monthly now. At least I know it was dumb going in LOL

-
    Quote Originally Posted by 13_gecko_rubi View Post
    I have my boat financed for 30 years... Dumbest thing in the world but when the rate was same for 5 years or 30 I figured what the hey, if I ever have some emergency would be nice to not have to pay the 5 year pmt which I what I pay monthly now. At least I know it was dumb going in LOL
    I feel boats, houses, etc are in a bigger category just because the value of them. I agree though sometimes you want lower payments in case "stuff" happens. Just don't ever look at what you end up paying for that at the end of 30 years

Nothing but a Thing 13_gecko_rubi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crippledpetey View Post
    I feel boats, houses, etc are in a bigger category just because the value of them. I agree though sometimes you want lower payments in case "stuff" happens. Just don't ever look at what you end up paying for that at the end of 30 years
    Oh I know. I have no intention of it taking 30 years. They literally told me same rate on 5 yr, 10yr, 15 yr, 20 yr or 30 yr loan. So I said WTF give me the 30. I still pay the 5 yr pmt so it will be paid off in same time with same interest.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast