Thread: Wave from Guam by way of Hawaii

Fresh Catch

Wave from Guam by way of Hawaii

Just wanted to extend a wave to all the Jeepers here in Wayalife. I'm still quite green and hope to pick up on
    any tips or tricks that you all might have to offer. I am currently building my 2014 JKUR and still running
    mostly stock. I am waiting for that guy in the Big Brown Truck to deliver my Mickey T 35s and Metal Cloak lift here soon.

In any case, thanks for the welcome and look forward to learning all I can and sharing experiences with all things jeep, here in "Wayalife"

Hafa Adai and Aloha!
    Jeep671Guam

Hafa Bro, welcome.
    96 XJ Classic, 2" Rubicon Express Lift
    12 WK2 Overland Edition, Hemi
    07 Rubicon, 33" Mickey Thomp Baja MTZ, Mammoth 16" Beadsim rims, 1.75" Daystar Lift, Bestop Superdoors,
    Blue Ridge Overland Gear, Ranch Hand front bumper, Superwinch Tiger shark 9500, Garvin Wilderness rack, Springtail M-Pac Molle panel/table, Or-Fab Rotopax Tire Carrier

Fresh Catch
    Hafa adai wave wave

Welcome to Wayalife

Welcome...

Howzit, welcome to WAL \m/
    2013 Jeep with some stuff on it