Sgt. Rock Build

Spudcannons

This build has been started already so I will add a few pictures of the history.

So far It has:

4" EVO long arm
Protek skids
Chopped front bumper
35" Nitto Trail Grapplers
17" ATX Slabs
EVO rock skins
Cobra 75 CB w/4' Firestick
Smittybilt overhead console
Adam's 1350 driveshafts front and rear
Fox ATS steering stablizer

To be installed:

EVO Rock sliders
EVO rock skins without damage
MCE fenders (awaiting delivery)
PS body mount tire carrier (awaiting delivery)
ARB compressor (awaiting delivery)
Switchpros unit (awaiting delivery)
Backup Camera (awaiting delivery)
PR44 w/ARB locker and 4.88 gears (awaiting delivery)
PR60 w/ARB locker and 4.88 gears (awaiting delivery)

build start.jpg
1st week after delivery.
IMG_20150412_131252.jpg

After the EVO long arm lift

OscarMike2.0

I was wondering when you would start a build thread! Congrats on the axles again. Did you do the bolt on or weld on evo long arm kit? Could you post some more pics Im considering this when I do my axles.

jeffro

Alright, you picked a name, and since I helped, a little, I will try to keep up with your thread to see how it goes. I love that color :)

Edit= You were posting pics while I posted, looks like you had some fun though. :)

Last edited:

Spudcannons

I was wondering when you would start a build thread! Congrats on the axles again. Did you do the bolt on or weld on evo long arm kit? Could you post some more pics Im considering this when I do my axles.

I welded it on. I will take some picture when I get home. IT says "bolt on" but I would not feel so great just bolting it on. It also takes less time welding the brackets than drilling the frame. Make sure to read the online write ups from EVO they are far more helpful than the supplied instructions.

Spudcannons

Alright, you picked a name, and since I helped, a little, I will try to keep up with your thread to see how it goes. I love that color :)

Edit= You were posting pics while I posted, looks like you had some fun though. :)

Thanks! Yeah I definitely got hooked in. It seem the definition of a boat applies pretty well to jeep builds, a hole in which you pour money.

This is the first image that google shows when you search a hole in which you poor money :cheesy:

hole in which you poor money.jpg

Spudcannons

Thanks!

Also now on order

PS rear corners with one light cutout
LED tailights
Rigid D2 flood lights for new backup lights

Spudcannons

I replaced the drag link and Synergy 7/8" adapter today and dialed in the steering. Thanks Eddie for the great DIY alignment write up!

Here are some photos of the Synergy adaptor that split into 3 pieces(one piece went MIA before I took it apart) and the blown drag link.

IMG_20150610_172017.jpg IMG_20150610_193245.jpg

Spudcannons

I'm thinking of color matching the PSC tire carrier when powder coating it, thoughts? Im going to do the PSC corners black and the PSC BFH front bumper black so I don't know if it would look odd or not.

Top Bottom