Things I never knew...

The little pocket of the right-hand side of a pair of jeans was originally designed as a Watch pocket.

07JKSahara

Countries Napolean fought in drive on the right side of the road, because his favorite move was an oblique to the right and it was easier if you were on that side already.

JAGS

Hooked
Cool idea for a thread. Crazy to see this pop up. I was going to start a thread the other night called "random facts" inspired by my son. Though he is only 10, he is an avid reader and constantly surprises others. For many years now, we've called these "RFBGs" or....."Random Facts by G------." I'll have him make a list to see if we are smarter than a 5th grader. LOL

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Cool idea for a thread. Crazy to see this pop up. I was going to start a thread the other night called "random facts" inspired by my son. Though he is only 10, he is an avid reader and constantly surprises others. For many years now, we've called these "RFBGs" or....."Random Facts by G------." I'll have him make a list to see if we are smarter than a 5th grader. LOL

Oh crap, there isn't going to be a test or anything is there? I might have to study.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Why do dogs says circle before pooping or laying down? Is there really a scientific answer to this phenomenon?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Rubbing toilet paper in between a woman's breasts every day will make them grow larger over time.

It worked for my wife's ass.

(Just a joke. My wife is actually tiny.)

07JKSahara

Why do dogs says circle before pooping or laying down? Is there really a scientific answer to this phenomenon?

Not sure about poop, but yes they spin because it mats the grass and twigs around them in a circle, kind of crop circle like. Then when they lay down it's essentially a padded soft mat. If you watch them in long grass its amazing how comfortable they look.

Top Bottom