Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Things I never knew...

Things I never knew...

Anybody know what the extra hole in your running shoe is for?

http://www.businessinsider.com/preve...ce-hole-2015-5

-
    Quote Originally Posted by MTG View Post
    Anybody know what the extra hole in your running shoe is for?
    Well ill be damned. This thread has major potential btw...

-
    The little pocket of the right-hand side of a pair of jeans was originally designed as a Watch pocket.

I thought it was to cut off circulation.
    “Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

Nothing but a Thing

Things I never knew...

Countries Napolean fought in drive on the right side of the road, because his favorite move was an oblique to the right and it was easier if you were on that side already.

-
    The skin on the end of your elbow is called the Weenis

Cool idea for a thread. Crazy to see this pop up. I was going to start a thread the other night called "random facts" inspired by my son. Though he is only 10, he is an avid reader and constantly surprises others. For many years now, we've called these "RFBGs" or....."Random Facts by G------." I'll have him make a list to see if we are smarter than a 5th grader. LOL
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Nothing but a Thing mudmobeeler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JAGS View Post
    Cool idea for a thread. Crazy to see this pop up. I was going to start a thread the other night called "random facts" inspired by my son. Though he is only 10, he is an avid reader and constantly surprises others. For many years now, we've called these "RFBGs" or....."Random Facts by G------." I'll have him make a list to see if we are smarter than a 5th grader. LOL
    Oh crap, there isn't going to be a test or anything is there? I might have to study.
    2014 JKUR named NORDNDD.

Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ing-of-NoRdNdd

-
    You never get heart cancer....

Edit: ok you very very very rarely do.
    Last edited by MedixJK; 07-02-2015 at 07:37 PM.

Not That Kind of Engineer olram30's Avatar
    Why do dogs says circle before pooping or laying down? Is there really a scientific answer to this phenomenon?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast