to Hate or to Celebrate?

To Hate or Celebrate?

• Hate - This blinged out trash deserves it!

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Celebrate - To each their own, I think it's great!

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters

mackey

The great thing about Jeeps is everyone is entitled to build their rig how they see fit. I guess it should be the same for any vehicle. I personally think its hideous, but who am I to say what someone else can have. Being without a Jeep right now is making me see things differently. Normally I would have said, "Hell no". Lol

Trembley

I'll paraphrase from a classic movie.....

They became so pre-occupied with weather or not they could....they never stopped and asked themselves if they should.

Do your ride up the way you like, but dear god it's a travesty to do that to the beautiful car underneath in my opinion.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'll paraphrase from a classic movie.....

They became so pre-occupied with weather or not they could....they never stopped and asked themselves if they should.

Do your ride up the way you like, but dear god it's a travesty to do that to the beautiful car underneath in my opinion.

Jurasic Park?

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Every time I start to write this I go back and look at the photos. OK, here goes. The exterior is kinda growing on me. I'd change the color for sure. The interior, excuse me I'm just about to eat dinner. Kudos for showing extreme juevos in design though.:crazyeyes:

1BAMFR

Poor Camaro.....

Spray paint it black and put the stock rims back on it and it'll look 1000x better!

JAGS

Hooked
The wizard called and said the emerald city wants its camero back. The lollipop guild are straight ballerz!!!

nacho

i can appreciate the work and skills it takes. As far as taste goes, well my eyes feel as tho they have been raped.

GCM 2

If the owner loves it, well great, I can celebrate that. The paint is kind of badass :brows: But here is what I don't get......the car started out as a ZL1 Camaro! If you don't know what a ZL1 is, it's Chevy's highest horsepower, greatest performing (road/track/strip) EVER produced. For me, that's a WTF would you do that for moment. Just take a stock V6 and work your King Midas Golden Tasteless Touch on that. Crazy!

LoPo

Caught the Bug
I'm all of personal expression but I think there is a slight difference between "attention grabbing" and "HEY LOOK AT ME I BLING BLING!". This exceeds the latter IMO.

Top Bottom