New LED tail light buckets and LED installed yesterday. Line -X of San Angelo (ACIW)

aciw_welder

Installed the new Warrior light buckets after we powder coated them in texture black and installed the LED lights that we carry. These lights are some of the best on the market, we install them on all our headache racks and trailers. Super Bright. An additional pair of back up lights was installed in the rear bumper.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 106
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 106
Last edited by a moderator:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Installed the new Warrior light buckets after we powder coated them in texture black and installed the LED lights that we carry. These lights are some of the best on the market, we install them on all our headache racks and trailers. Super Bright. An additional pair of back up lights was installed in the rear bumper.

Welcome to Wayalife. I hope you don't mind I edited out the gratuitous shot of your Jeep which included your website stickers on the side of your Jeep. While we do appreciate you being a contributing member, I would suggest that you not use this site to promote your business. If you would like to be a paying advertiser you can contact the administration.

aciw_welder

Welcome to Wayalife. I hope you don't mind I edited out the gratuitous shot of your Jeep which included your website stickers on the side of your Jeep. While we do appreciate you being a contributing member, I would suggest that you not use this site to promote your business. If you would like to be a paying advertiser you can contact the administration.

Not a problem....love the forum!

aciw_welder

Also if you wouldn't mind changing your Avatar to a photo of your Jeep that doesn't show your business website that would be great.

That's an older pic., its got stuff all over it now. Let me see what I can do. My avatar may be a picture of my door hinges. Sorry my Jeep is. "Commercial vehicle" just like our trucks. I'll switch it up.

aciw_welder

Also if you wouldn't mind changing your Avatar to a photo of your Jeep that doesn't show your business website that would be great.

That's an older pic., its got stuff all over it now. Let me see what I can do. My avatar may be a picture of my door hinges. Sorry my Jeep is a "Commercial vehicle" just like our trucks. I'll switch it up.

Robar

The Enforcer
That's an older pic., its got stuff all over it now. Let me see what I can do. My avatar may be a picture of my door hinges. Sorry my Jeep is. "Commercial vehicle" just like our trucks. I'll switch it up.
I removed it for you, until you see what you can do.

Top Bottom